In order to be considered for this scholarship, applicants must be 21 years of age or older, currently actively employed in
the on-premise sector within the U.S., and must have a direct connection to the wine program within their employer's
establishment. They must demonstrate that they have the potential to be a wine opinion leader and have an impact on
their company's wine program, customers and fellow employees.
- Candidates may be nominated by a supervisor, mentor or peer, or may be self-nominated.
- All questions below must be answered in full.
- Applicants must submit an essay (maximum 1,000 words) or video (maximum 4 minutes in length) answering the
question "How will this experience better enable you to have a positive impact on the Italian wine business in the
- Submissions will be accepted electronically via email to info@ItalianWineScholarship.com or via the form on this
- All applications must be received by February 9, 2015.
- The successful candidate will be selected under the guidance of VeronaFiere by an independent judging panel, and
will be notified on or before February 23, 2015.